These check-out procedures apply to the Bejuco rental homes only. If you are renting at a different location please inquire about check-out procedures.
We hope that you have enjoyed your stay in beautiful Playa Bejuco!
We are always looking for ways to improve so if you have any suggestions about the rental house or our staff please let us know. We always send your suggestions on to the owner of the house to help them continue to improve their home for future guests.
1) Check-out time is 10:00am. If you would like a later check-out time please inquire with us to see if one if available.
2) Only basic cleaning is included in your rental so please leave the house in a clean and tidy manner. If the home is left in a dirty condition you will be charged for extra cleaning. This charge will be deducted from your security deposit.
- If you have moved any furniture please return it to its original position.
- Please take out all garbage and leave it in the garbage bin provided outside.
- If this home has a BBQ please make sure it is clean before leaving.
- All recycling can be left in the house and our staff will take it for you.
- If you have any leftover food please leave it and we will find someone who can use it.
- If you have used up any supplies in the home please replace them before you leave so there is some for the next guest (Laundry soap, etc.)
3) If you have had any additional services (Cleaning, equipment rentals, etc.) these fees are payable in cash at our office before your departure. We are not able to take these charges out of your damage deposit for your rental home.
4) Please return the keys to our office. Our staff is at our office starting at 7:30am Monday to Saturday. If you will be leaving outside of office hours, please let us know so we can make alternative arrangements to collect the keys. DO NOT leave the keys with the guards. This is against the community rules and can result in their dismissal.
5) Check all windows and doors and make sure they are locked and secured properly including sliding doors.
6) Please check that all AC units are turned off.
After your departure we will take an electrical meter reading, clean the home and do a review of the inventory in the home. Once this is all complete we will return your damage deposit to you minus the electrical charges (and damage if there is any) via PayPal. Depending on our staffing levels and how many check-outs there are in the same time period we can usually get this done in 2-4 working days.
This post is also available in: Spanish