Most of these check-out procedures apply to the Bejuco rental homes only. If you are renting at a different location or the EcoVida Green Cabinas, please inquire about check-out procedures if you have any questions based on the signage and guest guide books provided.
We hope that you have enjoyed your stay in beautiful Playa Bejuco!
We are always looking for ways to improve so if you have any suggestions about the rental house or the property management team, please let us know. We always send your suggestions on to the owner of the house to help them continue to improve their home for future guests.
1) Check-out time is 10:00am. If you would like a later check-out time, please inquire with the property manager to see if one is available. We are happy to offer this to our guests when availability and cleaning schedules permit, but it is by no means guaranteed. In most cases, it is impossible due to scheduling -- and especially during peak times.
2) Only basic cleaning is included in your rental so please leave the house in a clean and tidy manner. If the home is left in a dirty condition you will be charged for extra cleaning. This charge will be deducted from your security deposit.
- If you have moved any furniture please return it to its original position.
- Please take out all garbage and leave it in the garbage bin provided outside.
- If this home has a BBQ please make sure it is clean before leaving.
- All recycling can be left in the house and our staff will take it for you.
- If you have any leftover food please leave it and we will find someone who can use it.
- If you have used up any supplies in the home, please replenish them before you leave so there is adequate supply for the next guest (Laundry soap, garbage bags, etc.).
3) If you have had any additional services (Cleaning, equipment rentals, etc.) these fees are payable in cash at our office before your departure. We are not able to take these charges out of your damage deposit for your rental home.
4) Please return the keys to the property manager or leave in the lockbox provided. DO NOT leave the keys with the guards or any third party. This is against the community rules and can result in their dismissal, not to mention a breach of the terms of the rental.
5) Check all windows and doors and make sure they are locked and secured properly including sliding doors.
6) Please check that all AC units are turned off.
After your departure the property manager will take an electrical meter reading, clean the home and do a review of the inventory in the home. (Electricity is included in our cabinas.) Once this is all complete we will return your damage deposit to you minus the electrical charges (and damage if there is any) via PayPal if you have booked directly with us. We can usually get this done in 2-4 working days.
For third-party bookings, you must refer to the terms and conditions from that website as they will include additional charges and an inclusion of electricity up to a defined limit. Any excessive use over that limit will be charged to your security deposit as per the terms of the rental through said third-party.
This post is also available in: Spanish